High Quality Concrete Stairs in Sydney
Indoors or outdoors, concrete stairs are a cost-effective option that require little upkeep.
Fun Facts About Concrete
It might not come as a surprise to learn that concrete is the most used material in the world, due to its robustness and ability to withstand extreme conditions. Contrary to popular belief, concrete is not only made up of cement. About 15-20% of concrete is cement, then you have water, air, gravel and sand to make up the rest. Concrete was used in construction projects in ancient Rome, and the Pantheon that was built around 120 AD is still the largest standing unsupported concrete building in the world. To see our range and applications of concrete stairs in Sydney.
Related Services We Provide To Concrete Stairs In Sydney
In a bid to provide a complete concreting offering, in addition to concrete stairs, we offer a range of civil earthworks in Sydney and surrounds.
- Drainage structures. Our highly skilled and qualified team has many years’ experience in laying drainage systems in various locations and will work with the setup of the property to lay an efficient system. Our team is able to work independently and without supervision, allowing the client to focus on what’s important rather than keeping an eye on workers.
- Retaining walls. The specific need for a retaining wall usually involves keeping high soil in place through a layering effect. Genesis Concreting can build retaining walls to suit the aesthetics of the projects. Have a look at our previous work for some inspiration.
- Roundabouts and islands. If you require a roundabout or island on your premises, our skilled team can lay them for you in the right way, to make sure that they conform to legal and road regulations.
Our Other Services
Our main operations are formwork, place and tie steel and place and finish concrete for the below listed services, but it is not what we do but rather how we do it that sets us apart from our competitors.
Structural Drainage Pits
The creation of in situ concrete structures is often preferable to the use of pre-cast and transported slabs. Cast Insitu Pits is well known in the civil and construction industry for many years and deservingly so as they are efficient,and effective.
The GPT, or gross pollutant trap, is one of the most important elements of any wastewater or stormwater system across Australia. When developing a site for new construction or an expansion of an existing property, adding a GPT may be a necessity based on the circumstances of the site.
Kerb And Gutter
Any construction or renovation project will require concrete work in some form or another. If you need a concrete kerb backed by reliable, trustworthy service from a company with over 20 years of experience in working with clients on projects, we can provide you with quality concrete and steel products.
If you are looking to get concrete finishes for your property, coming to us should be your priority. We have all the experience and services necessary to provide satisfactory results every time. Choose Genesis Concreting now and get the best in the business.
Common Mistakes People Make When Installing Concrete Stairs
Using concrete is not as straightforward as it seems, there are many factors to consider in order to provide a quality end product. Our team understands how vital each step is in the process of ensuring customer satisfaction and ultimately an operational staircase.
- Thinking all concrete is the same. There are many types of concrete, each with their own properties to suit different applications. If the wrong type of concrete is used in your concrete stairs, it could make them prone to faster deterioration, resulting in them either needing to be fixed or worse, redone. Our team is knowledgeable on which concrete to use where and they have the proper equipment to carry out your project in Sydney and Sydney West.
- Improper site preparation. Improper site preparation can cause numerous headaches along the line. The surface needs to be properly cleaned, compacted and then levelled to avoid shifting and cracking.
- Inadequate reinforcement. Steel reinforcements, when paired with a concrete structure, resists tensile forces and by working together, the two materials can resist an array of applied forces, thus making the structure strong and durable.
Why Trust Genesis Concreting Regarding Concreting
Genesis Concreting is a family-owned business that, since its inception in 2016, has been producing high-quality workmanship and ensuring many satisfied customers. With 20 years industry experience, we have come to understand the level of service that clients expect, and have delivered the best outcomes each and every time. For unrivalled quality and professional service for your concreting project, contact us.
All our services are completed with safety held in the highest regard. Our civil concrete contractors are trained to use necessary equipment and comply with the highest health and safety standards. We value hard work, teamwork, quality of work and safety. With extensive experience and knowledge across the industry we pride ourselves on delivering a quality product and service to the greater Sydney region.