Concrete Roads Done Right and Neat
Since the mid-1800s, concrete roads have taken over in many parts of the world. Mostly a mix of sand, water, cement and coarse aggregate, these roads are more durable, less prone to wear and tear and easier to maintain than asphalt. Concrete road pavement can endure 15 to 40 years. Providing a crucial surface texture for noise reduction as well as skid resistance.
Concrete road pavement does not require frequent maintenance, reducing costs by elevating the constant road works. The minimum intervention leads to maximum safety as it allows people to carry on with their work. The construction of Concrete road pavements is completed from the by-products of the cement. At the end of their life, Concrete road pavements can be recycled back. They can tolerate extreme weather conditions as they do not melt or buckle during scorching heat. Another environmental benefit of concrete road pavement is that it reduces fuel consumption.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Concrete Roads
Making use of a below-par concreting service can lead to many structural, financial, and timing problems in your project, so it is best to make use of the professional, dedicated concreting service from Genesis Concreting, and have the job done right.We understand concrete, the problems of not handling it in the right way and the structures and reinforcements needed for durability and strength of for instance concrete roundabouts.
- No reinforcements. Preparation before pouring concrete pays off and is vital to the durability and structural integrity of a structure. We include steel reinforcing in retaining walls and drainage structures, for example. A road needs to be cleared and scraped as proper site prep can mean the difference between quality versus a rushed job due to time constraints.
- Ratio. The water/cement ratio is vital when it comes to concrete, our years of experience have taught us precisely the right combination to ensure the best workability, setting time and strength required for a concrete road.
- Levelling. After pouring concrete, no matter if you are laying a concrete footpath, road, or concrete islands, you need to ensure that it is level and smooth with the correct falls required.
Our Other Services
Our main operations are formwork, place and tie steel and place and finish concrete for the below listed services, but it is not what we do but rather how we do it that sets us apart from our competitors.
Structural Drainage Pits
The creation of in situ concrete structures is often preferable to the use of pre-cast and transported slabs. Cast Insitu Pits is well known in the civil and construction industry for many years and deservingly so as they are efficient,and effective.
The GPT, or gross pollutant trap, is one of the most important elements of any wastewater or stormwater system across Australia. When developing a site for new construction or an expansion of an existing property, adding a GPT may be a necessity based on the circumstances of the site.
Kerb And Gutter
Any construction or renovation project will require concrete work in some form or another. If you need a concrete kerb backed by reliable, trustworthy service from a company with over 20 years of experience in working with clients on projects, we can provide you with quality concrete and steel products.
If you are looking to get concrete finishes for your property, coming to us should be your priority. We have all the experience and services necessary to provide satisfactory results every time. Choose Genesis Concreting now and get the best in the business.
Why You Can Trust Genesis Concreting with Concrete Footpaths
Concrete is one of the most versatile materials. It can be used for anything; it allows us to easily install or upgrade concrete footpaths and concrete road pavement efficiently. Different concrete structures such as roundabouts, islands or footpaths require different approaches, reinforcements structures, forms, and finishes. Here are a few things we consider when laying concrete for pathways:We know different site preps, consistency, setting, finishing, and curing of different types of concrete and which would be the best for your project. Trust professional, quality care and products. Further, we know how vital the role safety plays in concrete footpaths, concrete road pavements and concrete road slabs and how challenging it can be if the consistency is wrong or execution fails. We constantly focus on ensuring safety for all, be our clients or our team on site. We take a step further and ensure that the materials we select are not toxic to anyone’s health in terms of safety. They can be damaging in several ways if the suitable material is not chosen. Our experience in the field has contributed to our expertise, and we employ all of it to offer our clients the ideal results. After working for two decades, we have understood how the different civil concreting projects can bring different challenges during execution. Hence, each needs to be treated uniquely to ensure pleasing results. The entire project will collapse if it is concrete footpaths, concrete roads pavements or concrete road slabs without the right consistency and proper materials. Hence, we work meticulously on every aspect of the work and deliver excellent quality for our clients since we focus on their satisfaction. We are affiliated with renowned names from the industry and offer perfect solutions to our clients with our communication and work ethic.
- Choosing the type of concrete: Type 1 concrete would be most suitable for footpaths. Other types of concrete range from those low heat of hydration for dams, high early strength perfect for cold weather and rapid drying time, as well as concrete that will be exposed to sulphate ions in soil or water.
- The finishing. Finishing is an essential part of all concreting projects. If there is no proper finishing, the entire process is worthless. Our concrete footpaths are top-notch from beginning to end. When laying footpaths with concrete, you may need to consider the final finishing of the path, and incorporate rocks or other material, so the texture is not smooth or too slippery.
- Impatience. Our experience has taught us that you need to be patient with the curing process of concrete, you can’t force it and that there is no better way to succeed than proper preparation, and curing. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t work within schedule. Even while working patiently, we never miss our deadline.
About Genesis Concreting
We have had over 20 years to learn the ins and outs of laying concrete and everything else that goes with it. We have constructed and completed thousands of concrete footpaths, concrete road pavement throughout the years in the industry. Responsible, quality work and communication with client and project managers are, however, at the core of our business, as anyone can go and buy concrete. Still, it takes dedication and understanding to communicate and maintain good working relationships effectively. Contact us to discuss your needs. Enquire Now Get in touch with us today to discuss your project and how we can be of assistance. 02 9892 1339
Why Trust Genesis Concreting Regarding Concreting
Genesis Concreting is a family-owned business that, since its inception in 2016, has been producing high-quality workmanship and ensuring many satisfied customers. With 20 years industry experience, we have come to understand the level of service that clients expect, and have delivered the best outcomes each and every time. For unrivalled quality and professional service for your concreting project, contact us.
All our services are completed with safety held in the highest regard. Our civil concrete contractors are trained to use necessary equipment and comply with the highest health and safety standards. We value hard work, teamwork, quality of work and safety. With extensive experience and knowledge across the industry we pride ourselves on delivering a quality product and service to the greater Sydney region.